Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Decisions

19 March, Fri
End of the 1 week 'break', exhausted. Felt I've recieved the last straw. Decided I'm going to throw in the towel, submitting the letter once I'm back in school the following week.

20 March, Sat
Relaxing on the boat while Jerome was fishing. Decided that I'm going to complete Semester 1 after the children's examinations. Don't want to cause too much disruptions.

21 March, Sun
Recieved an SMS about the crediting of my performance bonus into my bank account when I was expecting none for taking a 6-months leave last year. The school is good to me. Told Jerome about it. Hmm... Maybe I should stay till the end of the year... But once I stay till the end of the year, I might as well stay another year and get my Connect Plan Payout... Meanwhile, my biological clock is ticking away and I'll be 35yrs then...

Jerome reminded, "Stay focused, just stay till June!"

No comments:

Post a Comment