Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Day

Today is Ben & Jerry's Day! A chance to queue for a free ice-cream cone :)

Was lucky to be attending a workshop located in a school just a few minutes away from a shopping mall with a Ben & Jerry's outlet. So during lunch break, a few of us decided to queue for an ice-cream cone!

The long queue that snakes round and round...
Fortunately, the queue moves quite fast and in 15 minutes we're in the front...

Checking out the flavours for the day...
I chose Chocolate Macadamia :)

The ice-cream angels scooping ice-cream all day long...
I wonder if it's a good workout...
or if looking at ice-cream all day long will make one fat...

Observed that quite a number of people actually rejoined the queue after getting their cone...
Hmm...

Actually, I think this is the 1st time I've tried a Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and I've enjoyed it. Rich and and creamy, but not too sweet. Lovely!
I'm going to get myself more ice-cream soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment