Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Blues...

School has kept me busy... leaving me little time to dwell on things like having a baby...
even start having thoughts of postponing having a baby... just not a good time... too busy with work...
as if I've any control over it in the first place...
Haven't give it much thought, actually not as much thoughts as I had during my leave from work...
Of course when one's not working, there's the illusion of having all the time in the world to make things happen...

Work keeps me occupied, I'm satisfied... comfortable...

Then...
Just stumbled upon some photographs that a friend posted on her FB... photographs of her new born baby boy... so cute...
The miracle of life... amazing... from something microscopic... 9 months...
A miraculous new life...

Wonder why it's just so difficult...

1 comment:

  1. Just relax and enjoy life,the best way for a life's gift to work its way.

    ReplyDelete