Sunday, April 24, 2011

Something to Look Forward To...

I've finally booked our SQ flight to Taipei next month. This is going to be our the holiday for just the 2 of us after  such a long time. We have been putting off traveling or booking any holidays for the 'fear' that I may get pregnant and thus have to forfeit our holidays. Before this, we already don't travel as often as I would have liked to. In the past, I used to travel at least twice yearly with my friends, traveling between a week to 3 weeks each time. Jerome is not that much into traveling. When I first went to Langkawi for a short getaway with Jerome, it was his first holiday in 6 years. He had been too busy building his business. Other than our 2 weeks honeymoon to Switzerland and Italy, our holidays have been restricted to a maximum of 6 days.

Of course, the promotional airfare by SQ was quite irresistible. The fare was close to 50% off the usual price, making it even lower than JS. So I decided to go ahead and book the air tickets. If I'm really so lucky to get my BFP this month (after all this time and when I'm not on Clomid or Letrozole?), I'll just have to forfeit the air tickets. If not, we're still going for our holidays. Either way, I'll be happy.

Now, there's something else for me to look forward to...  5D4N in Taipei :)

The awakening of the travel bug...

No comments:

Post a Comment