Monday, August 2, 2010

Goh Family Gathering 2010

The Goh family had a gathering at our place last Sunday afternoon for tea. The last time everyone was together was during our wedding 4 years ago. Jerome's elder sister returned from Ohio, USA for a month's visit and his younger brother returned from Perth, Australia. Here are some pictures taken...

The best way to entertain children while the adults are busy eating is to let them watch a nice cartoon- Ice Age!

Some credit to Po Po who also helped to entertain the young and not so young...

Yu Zuo, the youngest in the Goh family, super adorable!

Cheeky Kang Kang enjoying a slice of cake and egg tart...
"I don't want half! I can finish 1 on my own!" he insisted :)

Angela and Yu He...

The old & young ladies of the Goh family...

Time for a family photo...
Can see that Jerome & I are the 'chubbier' ones in the family?
Jerome kept complaining that I'm a negative influence :P

A fun shot!!!

It was a great family gathering... I hope everyone had enjoyed my bakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment