Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jobless Again...

I'm on my long no pay leave and I'm really thankful that I don't have to wake up up 5am and spend more than 3 hours commuting on public transport daily anymore. I'm now just a simple woman, a home maker. Life's simple. Just always thinking about the next meals...

Colleagues said that some envied me. Hubby calls me to quit my job and be a housewife. It's not as if I'm living as a 'Tai-Tai', some rich housewife who goes for facials, massage, shoppings and hi-teas, etc... I must confess that without work, I'm really quite stress-free... I have time to do many other things that I had no time for in the past.

Well, I've finally visited the dentist to get my wisdom teeth extracted and don't even need Medical Leave cos I'm already on leave...

Though now I have all the time in the world, I don't feel like going out. No shopping at Orchard Road... No hi-tea with friends (haven't got any recent invites). Just wanna laze around at home, thinking of bakes and cakes, playing God on my I-Phone (Godfinger)...

Haven't even gone to sign up for my driving lessons and practical tests... Also thinking about taking some Wilton Cake decorating classes, teach tuition to a couple of kids in my neighbourhood, volunteer somewhere, bringing my parents for a holiday,... But thoughts have not transformed into practical actions yet... I'm now living in the slow pace... taking time.... I'm guilty of wasting time...

I had a dream last night. I dreamt of giving birth to a cute little baby, feeding it, taking care of it, loving it... It was so real...

1 comment:

  1. Hihi :p
    it's kind of sad that we only think about volunteering when we have time on hand, ya? Coz i did some volunteering at the salvation army during the hols. Must be free... and place must be NEAR!!! Really admire those who volunteer freely.

    U better learn to drive! Coz you'll be a chauffeur in time to come!

    May your dream become reality... don't give up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete