Thursday, December 31, 2009

The First Day of 2010

Last evening, I was trying to come up with an entry for "The Last Day of 2009", reflecting on 2009.  I had typed paragraphs and paragraphs to find myself deleting them... Maybe it's because I'm not proud of what I have done or not done & achieve...

In terms of my career, I have not finished strong, having the 2nd half of the year off. (http://www.simpletruths.tv/store/movies.php?movie=FSTR) I have disappointed and failed miserably with all the expectations. Even at home, I didn't manage to achieve anything much during my leave... It's like I've wasted 6 months doing nothing...

But reminding myself that life's good and that I should always look at the bright side of life...
I have had a good rest. I have a new hobby- I have enjoyed playing around in the kitchen, cooking up a storm, baking & decorating cakes. I have spend a lot of time with Jerome (almost 24X7).

Today is a new start- a new day, a new year! I must start with a positive note! 2010 will be a better year! A year of breakthroughs! This is my new promise... Let me not lose sight of what really matters, keeping my focus, keeping my eye on the goal, striking a balance.

Have a joyous 2010!
http://www.findingjoymovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment