Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jerome's 36th Birthday

Had wanted to celebrate Jerome's birthday by getting his parents & brother's family over for dinner last weekend. Jerome didn't want to, but his parents did come over for dinner on saturday evening & stayed overnight.

So we had a little celebration on own own last evening. I prepared steaks (my 1st attempt, so that's a special meal :P) & made a durain cake for him. I'm glad that he loved his durain cake :)


Happy 36th Birthday!

Jerome was the one who started cooking for me when we were dating. Remembered we were together for less than 1 month when he cooked a proper meal (3 dishes & 1 soup) to celebrate my birthday at his place. He was staying on his own then, so cooking became a survival skill for him. I was so touched & impressed. I also felt ashamed that I can't cook. So I decided then that I should start picking up my cooking skills.

Jerome is actually quite easy to please. He can be satisfied & happy with a simple meal of porridge & canned food. He's been my pillar of strength & I'm really blessed to have found him or found by him :) He's my darling, my husband, my boyfriend, my lover, my husband, my best friend, my teacher, my banker, my boss, my man, my food taster, my handyman, my driver, my encourager, my shoulder to cry on, my everything ...

He's so many things to me... He brought out the best in me...
And he's really the main reason why...
Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment