Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thanks for sharing!

A reader shared her IVF experience at this timely moment. Thank you for the encouragement! The following is what she shared:


I think I came here through your recipe blog. Just wanted to say that I have a 6y.o and twins..one boy and on girl 2.5y.o who wer all conceived through IVF.

The thing is conceiving through IVf gives you the same chance as someone conceiving naturally...basically 1 in 4 chance. Even naturally, you don't expect to get pg in your first attempt.

I have lost count of how many fresh and frozen cycles I endured. It was disappointment after disappointment but I knew it was just a numbers game.

But I hope you will be successful on your first attempt!

for me

ttc #1 IVF bfn, FET, bfn, IVF bfp (3 attempts and totaly of 6 embryos tfx and 1 implanted)

ttc#2 can't remember how many IVFs and FETs but eventually we manage to conceive twins through a fresh IVF cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment